We understand the challenge of delivering a benefit program to your employees that is both comprehensive and cost-effective.
Our expertise in the group benefit field ranges from traditional programs to flexible benefits, and we are qualified to provide you with advice relative to all aspects of your program, including, but not limited to:
- General Benefit Consulting Services
- Group Retirement Plan Consulting
- Association and Affinity Market Plan Consulting and Administration
- Plan Governance
- RFP’s and Market Reviews
- Cost Containment Strategies
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Executive Benefit Programs
- Collective Agreement Negotiations
- Post-Retirement Benefits
- Benefit Administration Services
- Employee Education
Our consultants provide advice, working actively to ensure our clients’ benefit plans evolve to meet ongoing needs. We provide regular monitoring and reporting, conduct funding and underwriting reviews, and communicate with sponsors, plan participants and administrators. We have been successful in helping our clients achieve their unique corporate and financial objectives.